NEWS! After a long wait and a lot of work to get to this point, we are thrilled to finally announce the first of our Drive-in events, which start in Simi Valley and Ontario! We are ADDING more events and locations. We expect to open in LOS ANGELES in mid-July, which will definitely include more DIVERSE movies! In addition to Drive-Ins, we will eventually add socially distanced outdoor movies. Please be patient as we are slowly announcing weekly schedules as locations open. Events will run Friday-Sunday through November. Now it’s time to celebrate while staying safe and cozy in your car! If you are a ticket holder for previously scheduled events, please check your email for ticket exchange directions from See Tickets. Thanks for all of your patience and support as we announce new events. Any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Stay safe Los Angeles!
*Please check our website www.streetfoodcinema.com for updates before the event as health guidelines may change.
For Simi Valley and Ontario Events:
– All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff.
– Cars must park one space apart from each other.
– Guests must remain in vehicles (besides going to the restroom and getting food)
– SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
– Outside food and beverages are permitted.
– No tickets will be sold on-site. Please purchase/reserve tickets in advance.
For Simi Valley events: (*Recent update!)
– Food Trucks* ARE available.
– Restrooms* ARE available for public use.
– Guests must remain in vehicles at all times (besides going to the restroom and getting food)
– Dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.